*USGA rules govern all play except when modified by local rules
- During non-tournament play, interior woodlands, native grass and prairie grass areas are to be played as penalty areas.
- Out of bounds will be defined by White Stakes and exterior boundary fences.
- All on course yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- PLEASE REPAIR BALLMARKS
- Please be cognizant of your speed of play. Our Pace of Play is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Please rake sand bunkers when finished.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times.
Rules of Play
- No more than 4 players per group without exception..
- Only two (2) players and two (2) sets of clubs per golf cart will be allowed.
- Each player must have a receipt, clubs and golf bag to begin a play on course.
- All food and beverages must be purchased from Shoal Creek.
- You must be 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent or operate a golf cart.